4 hr Quad ATV Adventure
– Duration : 4 hrs
– Single ATV (pilot only) : US$ 100 per vehicle
– Double ATV (pilot+passenger) : US$ 150 per vehicle
– Bottled water & soda’s included
– Check-in time : 9AM local time () / Tour departure : 9:30AM
– Check-in location for cruise passengers : Philipsburg Cruise Terminal
– Check-in location for on-island vacationers : “The Dive Shop” @ 153, Front Street, Philipsburg (in between the Sea Palace Hotel and the Walter Plantz Square & Fountains)
() : This note concerns the start & end of Daylight Saving time in the U.S. When cruising between November and March, please make sure to understand any possible difference between your ship’s time (might be Eastern) and local St. Maarten time (in winter time 1 hr ahead of Eastern).
TOUR BOTH DUTCH & FRENCH SIDE !
Philipsburg, Dutch Side capital : view of Great Bay beach & harbor
Cole Bay Hill look-out point : panoramic view of neighboring islands, Simpson Bay Lagoon, & airport
Airport Beach/Maho : #1 beach on the Dutch Side, with spectacular overhead jet landings
Marigot, French Side capital : colorful market & fashionable boutiques
Orient Bay : #1 beach on the French Side
All ATV’s have automatic transmission.
You must be 18 to drive an ATV – please bring your driver’s license.
WHAT TO BRING :
SeaPass card (provided onboard your cruise ship) + photo identification
Valid driver’s license to drive
WHAT TO WEAR :
Please wear swimsuit underneath your clothing.
Sneakers are recommended.
Pregnant women cannot participate, nor guests with heart or back problems.
Maximum weight per ATV is 450 pounds.
Minimum age for passengers : 6 years