4-hr Private Motor Boat Charter
This 4-hour excursion by boat includes :
- Use of snorkel equipment and flotation devices
- Instructions for novice snorkelers
- Light snacks, bottled water, juice and fruit punch onboard
- Rum punch is served after the underwater portion of the tour
Important notes :
- All participants can swim, are fit and healthy, and need to sign a snorkel waiver.
- Boat with easy and comfortable water access via dive ladder.
Tour description :
Coastal sightseeing in a loop : Great Bay, Little Bay, Cay Bay, Indigo Bay, Pelican, Simpson Bay, Maho Bay (Airport Beach), + weather-permitting : Mullet Bay and/or Baie Longue (La Samanna) and back to base.
Swim with a variety of tropical fish and explore a shallow reef & wreck site along the Fort Amsterdam peninsula in Little Bay.
Motor all the way to popular Airport Beach, where we experience spectacular overhead jet landings and rumbling jet departures : a “must-do” when on Sint Maarten for only 1 day !!
Last stop for swimming – before we head back – is the beautiful palm tree lined Mullet Bay or to the rocky shoreline of Baie Longue, home to the 5-star La Samanna Resort.
Charter rate :
for up to 12 passengers : US$ 600
MORNING CHARTER : check-in @ 8:30AM ; tour departure @ 9AM
AFTERNOON CHARTER : check-in @ 12:30PM ; tour departure @ 1PM