4-HR GUIDED ATV ISLAND TOUR DUTCH/FRENCH SIDE + BEACH
Total activity duration = 4 hrs :
3 hours of touring the highlights of both Dutch & French St. Maarten with multiple 15-20 minute stops (Airport Beach, Marigot, coastal look-out point, …)
+ 1 hour of beach/lunch/shopping/free time in beautiful Great Bay
The tour is done at a sightseeing pace, mostly on-road with a portion off-road.
2019-2020 TOUR RATES
– Single ATV (1 rider) : US$ 100 per ATV
– Double ATV (2 riders on the same ATV) : US$ 150 per ATV
– Includes : 2 beverages per person (bottled water/soft drinks) ; helmet ; fuel ; tour guide
Check-in @ 9AM local time ; Tour departure @ 9:30AM
Check-in @ 12PM local time ; Tour departure @ 12:30PM
LOCAL ST. MAARTEN TIME
When cruising between November and March, please make sure to understand any possible difference between your ship’s time (might be Eastern) and local St. Maarten time (in winter time 1 hr ahead of Eastern).
1. For cruisers only : pick-up at the Philipsburg Cruise Terminal (detailed instructions appear on your booking confirmation)
2. For on-island vacationers : check-in is directly at “The Dive Shop” (= our ATV Headquarters), located at 153, Front Street, Philipsburg (in between the Sea Palace Hotel & the Walter Plantz Square & Fountains)
ROUNDTRIP shuttle is available
harbor : US$ 5 per person
Divi & Belair Hotel : US$ 5 per person
Simpson Bay Resort : US$ 10 per person
Sonesta Maho & Sonesta Ocean Point Resort : US$ 10 per person
Oyster Bay Beach Resort : US$ 10 per person
IMPORTANT NOTES :
Max. weight per ATV = 400 pounds !
All ATV’s have automatic transmission.
Min. age to steer the ATV : 16 (with parental signature on the waiver)
Min. age to participate : 6
All drivers MUST bring their driver’s license.
WHAT TO BRING :
Cruise’s ships ID card (only for cruisers)
Valid driver’s license to drive
Sun glasses + suntan lotion
WHAT TO WEAR :
Please wear swimsuit underneath your outfit
Sneakers are recommended
Pregnant women cannot participate, nor guests with heart or back problems.
Maximum weight per ATV is 400 pounds.
Minimum age for passengers : 6 years