4-hr 4×4 GUIDED JEEP ISLAND TOUR + BEACH
TOUR DEPARTURE FROM PHILIPSBURG
3 hours of touring both Dutch & French St. Maarten, with multiple 15-20 minute stops
+ 1 hour of beach time in beautiful Great Bay
We go at a sightseeing pace, mostly on-road with a portion off-road.
This 4-hr activity visits many of the highlights of St. Maarten/St. Martin :
* popular Airport Beach/Maho with its spectacular overhead jet landings and rumbling jet departures
* scenic lookouts (e.g. Cole Bay Hill, or “Goat Hill”, or Baie Lucas, or Oyster Pond)
* tourist market in Marigot, capital of the French Side
* Conclude your day with a refreshing swim in the warm Caribbean waters or relax and enjoy the beach before returning to the cruise pier. Shopping is nearby in Front Street, Back Street, Old Street, and along the Great Bay Boardwalk.
All Jeeps have automatic transmission, and are equipped with A/C & a handheld VHF radio to communicate with the tour guide.
Drivers must be 21 years old and have a valid license.
WHAT TO BRING
WHAT TO WEAR
Please wear swimsuit underneath your clothing.
Minimum Age : 6 years
There is a maximum of 4 persons per jeep. However, families/parties of 3 or less may be grouped with the tour guide or with other vacationers.
Included in above rates are : 2 beverages per person (bottled water & soft drinks) ; fuel ; tour guide
Check-in @ 9AM local time ; Tour departure @ 9:30AM
Check-in @ 12PM local time ; Tour departure @ 12:30PM.
1. For cruisers only : check in with our Blue Bubbles rep at the EDC Parking of the Philipsburg Cruise Terminal (detailed info is available in your booking confirmation)
2. For on-island vacationers : check-in is directly @ “The Dive Shop”, located at 153, Front Street, Philipsburg (in between the Sea Palace Hotel & the Walter Plantz Square & Fountains)
ROUNDTRIP SHUTTLE SERVICE
harbor : US$ 5 per person
Divi & Belair Hotel : US$ 5 per person
Simpson Bay Resort : US$ 10 per person
Sonesta Maho / Ocean Point Resort : US$ 10 per person
Oyster Bay Beach Resort : US$ 10 per person