4-hr Airport & Snorkeling
This 4-hour excursion by boat includes :
- Use of snorkel equipment and flotation devices
- Instructions for novice snorkelers
- Light snacks, bottled water, juice and fruit punch onboard
- Rum punch is served after the underwater portion of the tour
IMPORTANT NOTES :
- All participants can swim, are fit and healthy, and need to sign a snorkel waiver.
- Boat with sunroof & easy and comfortable water access via dive ladder.
- Kindly contact us in case of requests for private charters or exceptional departure times.
This excursion starts out exactly as the 2-hour “Shipwreck Snorkeling” tour, but offers an additional 2 hours of coastal sightseeing and 1 extra stop for swimming or snorkeling.
First, swim with a variety of tropical fish and explore a shallow reef & wreck site along the Fort Amsterdam peninsula in Little Bay.
Then, we continue all the way to popular “airport beach”, where we experience spectacular overhead jet landings: a “must-do” when on Sint Maarten for only 1 day !!
- kid rate = age 6 to 12 : US$ 55 p.p.
- adult rate = age 12 & up : US$ 65 p.p.
- Passengers under age 6 are welcome onboard, but, for safety reasons, cannot participate in the snorkeling portion of the tour.
- All rates include use of Blue Bubbles gear. No discount for using own gear.
- Check-in @ the Philipsburg Cruise Terminal or @ The Dive Shop at 153,
Front Street, Great Bay, Philipsburg (details will follow in your booking
- Check-in @ 10:45 AM
- Tour departure: 11:30 AM
This tour is compatible with :