2-hour “Shipwreck Snorkeling”
Swim with a variety of tropical fish and explore a shallow reef & wreck site along the Fort Amsterdam peninsula in Little Bay.
This two-hour excursion by boat includes:
- Use of snorkel equipment and flotation devices
- Instructions for novice snorkelers
- Light snacks, bottled water, juice and fruit punch onboard
- Rum punch is served after the underwater portion of the tour
- kid rate = age 6 to 12 : US$ 35 p.p.
- adult rate = age 12 & up : US$ 45 p.p.
- Passengers under age 6 are welcome onboard, but, for safety reasons, cannot participate in the snorkeling portion of the tour.
- All rates include use of Blue Bubbles gear. No discount for using own gear.
- Check-in @ The Dive Shop @ 153, Front Street, Great Bay, Philipsburg
- Check-in @ 8:30 AM
- Tour departure: 9 AM
IMPORTANT NOTES :
- All participants can swim, are fit and healthy, and need to sign a snorkel waiver.
- Boat with sunroof & easy and comfortable water access via dive ladder.
- Kindly contact us in case of requests for private charters or exceptional departure times.
Posted on July 18, 2014 by