2-hour “Intro to Scuba” for beginner divers
This 2-hour excursion by boat includes :
- All dive gear.
- Light snacks & beverages onboard
IMPORTANT NOTES :
- All participants can swim, are fit and healthy, and need to sign a dive waiver.
- Boat with sunroof & easy and comfortable water access via dive ladder.
- Kindly contact us in case of requests for private charters or exceptional departure times
Tour description :
This tour is designed for persons wishing to find out what diving is all about, for those eager to discover what it’s like to breathe underwater.
After your instructor’s briefing onboard, you’ll engage in an actual (+/- 30 min.) ocean dive. Destination of your very first scuba experience is the island’s best shallow reef & wreck site. All you need to bring is your swimming attire, a change of clothes and a towel. All participants need to complete a medical questionnaire. Accessible as of age 12.
- Per person rate : US$ 90
- Check-in @ The Dive Shop @ 153, Front Street, Great Bay, Philipsburg
- 3 departures:
- Departure #1 : check-in at 8:45AM – tour departure at 9:30AM
- Departure #2 : check-in at 10:45AM – tour departure at 11:30AM
- Departure #3 : check-in at 12:45PM – tour departure at 1:30PM
- Check-in locations :* directly at “The Dive Shop” at 153, Front
Street, Philipsburg* Philipsburg Cruise Terminal (details will follow in
your booking confirmation)
This tour is compatible with :
* 2-hr Shipwreck Snorkeling (make clickable link)
* 2-hr easy diving (make clickable link)
* 2-hr refresher dive (make clickable link)
* 2-hr 1-tank-dive (make clickable link)